The built environment combines many fields of business, the way towards digital twins requires a holistic multilevel collaboration across verticals. From information flows of construction to real estate innovations and services; from energy to logistics and finance; combined with retail, cleantech and health and wellbeing. Technology enables quite much already but the key is wide collaboration and courage to try new things.
The essence of ecosystem thinking is that no ecosystem actor alone creates user value, but ecosystem actors create it together. And the approach to business and innovation is first and foremost a change of mindset: it cannot be based on single and discrete measure: Purpose, trust, transparency, responsibility and choice lead the way. Our model is based on
- Creation of value networks
- Identifying challenges together, a snapshot understanding of impact
- Brainstorming solutions together, joint development
- Facilitating cooperation, new opportunities
- Achieving common mission and vision, leading towards success.